What is the Project Outline?
- We meet with you to find out about your roof’s unique needs.
- You receive a proposal, complete with photos.
- We schedule the project with you.
- Our experienced roofing team completes the job on time and within budget.
- You rest easy & call us if you need anything else.
Why Maintenance Matters
- Protect your business or home and catch issues early through inspections and repairs.
- Improve your roof’s durability and save money in the long run.
- Increase the energy efficiency and R-value of your home/business.
Do I need a new roof?
When will you be able to work on my roof?
How long will the project take?
Further Reading: Our Blog
Is there such a thing as DIY roof maintenance? Absolutely. All roofs have a certain lifespan, depending on the material and installation, but with proper maintenance you can keep your roof in great shape for a longer time. Here are some basic maintenance steps you can take to keep your roof “healthy”: 1. Clear Debris from Roof & Gutters What You’ll Need: Ladder, Safety Harness System for Pitched Roofs, & Push Broom, Garden Hose, or Air Compressor If you only choose one thing to do for you roof, this should be the